Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary. We recommend that you carefully read the following notes detailing our return policy:
- Returns must be approved and must be labeled and shipped to the address specified.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and unused, within 30 days of customer’s receipt of the product.
- Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced at manufacturers’ discretion.
- Returns must be received in the original packaging with all factory packed accessories within 10 days after Return Authorization issued.
- Some special order merchandise, “personal items”, and wear items are non-returnable.
We not accept any return without a valid Return Authorization Number. Please contact our office for a return authorization.
The customer is responsible for the all shipping fees, including those to the customer and returning to our warehouse. Product must be returned no more than 10 days after a Return Authorization is issued
Customer will be liable to pay 15% re-stocking Fee for their returned products. Any damages and missing accessories will be deducted based on the retail value at CSE Mobility & Scrubs discretion.
Return Shipping Address
All Returns must be shipped back to the below address unless we specified a different address when you call for a Return Authorization Number.
CSE Mobility & Scrubs 100 Plaza Dr Suite 300 Red Oak, TX 75154=
Refund Processing Time
All credits will be processed within 2 days after receipt and inspection of the returned product. Provided all the return policy conditions above are met.